Répondre à: Réalisateurs et agresseurs – art et violence sexuelles masculines

Accueil Forums Le coin pop-corn Films Réalisateurs et agresseurs – art et violence sexuelles masculines Répondre à: Réalisateurs et agresseurs – art et violence sexuelles masculines

meg
Invité

Cette histoire d’étranglement m’a rappelé une chose :

In Inglourious Basterds, the Inglourious Basterds recruit spy/German film star Bridget von Hammersmark, played by Diane Kruger, to infiltrate a movie premiere in an attempt to kill Hitler and other top Nazi officials, and thus give birth to the Tarantino Universe. SS officer Hans Landa discovers her as a spy, lures her into a private room, and chokes her to death.

However, Quentin Tarantino was unimpressed with choking scenes in other movies, in that actors are rarely in any considerable danger while shooting them, and convinced Kruger to be strangled for real in order to get the scene just right. Fearing that actor Christoph Waltz would choke her too much or too little, Tarantino decided to take matters into his own hands. Literally, his own hands.

In this interview, Tarantino tells us, « What I said to her was, I’m gonna just strangle you, alright? Full on, I’m gonna cut off your air, for just a little bit of time. We’re gonna see the reaction in your face and I’m gonna yell cut. » Kruger went « Yep, that sounds like a reasonable thing a director would ask of me » and let Tarantino sit on top of her and choke her to the point of unconsciousness.

OK, at this point we seriously have to question if Tarantino wrote this entire movie to justify choking a beautiful woman while dressed as a Nazi, because the entire budget was probably still cheaper than hiring one of those high-end Hollywood hookers. Fortunately for Kruger, they got the shot in one take and that’s the one that appears in the movie. Tarantino then reportedly gave the crew 15 minutes and had to take a long bathroom break.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20589_6-amazing-performances-by-actors-who-werent-acting-part-2.html

Commentaires clos